ADM-PCIE-8K5 HPC Board with XCKU115-2
- Product Code: ADM-PCIE-8K5
- Availability: 6
The ADM-PCIE-8K5 is a half-length, low profile, PCI Express® Add-In Card featuring the powerful and efficient Xilinx Kintex Ultrascale™ KU115-2 FPGA.
The ADM-PCIE-8K5 features two independent channels of DDR4 memory capable of 2400MT/s (fitted with two 8GB ECC banks as standard 16GB - optional 32GB available), dual SFP+ cages providing 2x 10G Ethernet capability. Dual Firefly connectors for up to 4x16Gbps per connector. Voltage/temperature/current control and monitoring. The board is supplied with an aircooled heat sink and optional fan for development systems without sufficient airflow over the PCIe slots. For deployment in rack-mount server systems the fan is not required (passive cooling).
IBM Power8/9 and CAPI compliant
- Board Format : Half-Length, low profile x8 PCIe form factor
- Host I/F : PCI Express® Gen3 x8
- Target Device : Xilinx® Kintex® Ultrascale™ : XCKU115-2 - FLVA1517E
- SDRAM : 2x banks of 8G x 72, DDR4-2400, 16GiB total
- FLASH : On-board re-programmable flash memory for embedded configuration
- Optional integrated Board Support Package (BSP) including extensive FPGA example designs, plug and play drivers, and a mature Application Programming Interface (API)
- CAPI Compliant
- Video Processing
- Machine Learning
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Network Acceleration
- Reference Design Package available separately.