ADM-PCIE-KU3 HPC Board with XCKU060-2
- Product Code: ADM-PCIE-KU3
- Availability: Temporarily out of stock
The ADM-PCIE-KU3 is a high performance reconfigurable Half-Length, low profile x16 PCIe board.
The ADM-PCIE-KU3 is based on the Xilinx Kintex Ultrascale™ range of Platform FPGAs, it features two independent channels of DDR3 memory capable of 1600MT/s (fitted with two 8GB SODIMMs), high speed I/O, SATA connections, Dual QSFP ports supporting 10G Ethernet, voltage/temperature/current control and monitoring, air-cooled heat sink with removable fan..
- SDAccel Development
- Data Center
- Network Accelerator
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Data Processing
- System Modelling
- Market Analysis
- Board Format : Half-Length, low profile x16 PCIe form factor
- Host I/F : Dual PCI Express® Gen3 x8
- Target Device : Xilinx® Kintex® Ultrascale™ : XCKU060-2 - FFVA1156
- ECC-SODIMM : Two 8GB DDR3 ECC-SODIMM for memory speeds up to 1600MT/s
- FLASH : 1GBit of BPI x 16 configuration flash
- Front IO:
- Dual QSFP cages for high speed optical communication including 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Timing Signal Input on front panel (SMA)
- Other IO:
- Dual SATA Interfaces
- Reference Design Package available separately.