ADM-PCIE-7V3 HPC Board with XC7VX690T-2
- Product Code: ADM-PCIE-7V3
- Availability: 1
The ADM-PCIE-7V3 is a high performance reconfigurable Half-Length, low profile x8 PCIe board.
The ADM-PCIE-7V3 is based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 range of Platform FPGAs, it features two independent channels of DDR3 memory capable of 1333MT/s (fitted with two 8GB SODIMMs), high speed I/O, SATA connections, dual SFP+ ports supporting 10G Ethernet, voltage/temperature/current control and monitoring, air-cooled heat sink with removable fan.
Please contact Alpha Data Sales for no-fan ordering option.
- SDAccel Development
- Data Center
- Network Accelerator
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Data Processing
- System Modelling
- Market Analysis
- Board Format : Half-Length, low profile x8 PCIe form factor
- Host I/F : PCI Express® Gen3 x8
- Target Device: Xilinx® Virtex® 7 : XC7VX690T-2 - FFG1157C
- ECC-SODIMM : Two 8GB ECC-SODIMM for memory speeds up to 1333MT/s
- FLASH : 1GBit of BPI x 16 configuration flash
- Front IO:
- Dual SFP+ cages for high speed optical communication including 10Gigabit Ethernet.
- Other IO:
- Dual SATA Interfaces
- Reference Design Package available separately.